Xiaomi released the Nougat Update for Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon Variant. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Nougat update based on MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global Beta ROM and rolling out via OTA.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Xiaomi Mi5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Redmi Note 4 is now available. You have to download MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4 to update Redmi Note 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
This is the very First Global Version of MIUI 8 for Redmi Note 4 SD which is based on Android Nougat. The new Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Redmi Note 4 packed with all MIUI 8 features. Download Android 7.0 Nougat Fastboot file for Redmi Note 4 from below.
Download MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4
- Download Nougat OTA Zip for Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8 v7.1.19 – Coming Soon
- Full Nougat Fastboot file for Redmi Note 4 – Download
1) This is working on Redmi Note 4 SD Qualcomm Variant only, don’t flash it on Mediatek variant.
2) Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
3) Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
4) Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android Nougat Manually
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global ROM for Redmi Note 4.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.